Our Values Age 9+ Pack x 4 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
What are values? They’re the basis of how we choose to behave; our judgement of what matters in life. Freedom of speech, having good manners, caring about the environment: these things are all values. Your values matter. But in a community, it’s important to respect other people’s values too. In this pack you’ll explore how values of kindness and tolerance can help you live happily in today’s diverse world. Learn how lucky you are to be part of a society where people are generally free to live their lives as they choose.
- Colourful and positive look at everyday values in action
- Emphasises children’s role in a global multicultural world
- Focus on topical, high-interest social and political issues
- Clear examples that clarify values and their social role
May 4th, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Princess and the Suffragette
- Barrington Stoke School Spelling Dictionary
- The Mist Monster
- My Best Friend: My Best Friend the Suffragette
- Macca the Alpaca
10booksGoosebumps Pack x 10
The Pavee and the Buffer Girl
Atticus Claw Breaks the Law
The Kite Rider
12booksSkulduggery Pleasant Pack x 12
8booksThe Worst Witch Pack x 8
- Llama Glamarama
- Barrington Stoke Fiction: D-Day Dog
4booksEmma Carroll Pack x 4