Oxford School Shakespeare: Much Ado About Nothing
Buy this and your school gets €1.77 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Oxford School Shakespeare is an acclaimed edition especially designed for students, with accessible on-page notes and explanatory illustrations, clear background information, and rigorous but accessible scholarly credentials. Much Ado About Nothing is a popular text for study by secondary students the world over. This edition includes illustrations, preliminary notes, reading lists (including websites) and classroom notes. This title is suitable for all exam boards and for the most recent GCSE specifications.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Oxford School Shakespeare: The Tempest
- Oxford School Shakespeare: Julius Caesar
- Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator
Scholastic Classics: Welsh Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends
Tales from India
The Bubble Boy
- Tales from Africa
Tales from the Caribbean
- Football Legends #1: Raheem Sterling (Football Legends #1)
- The World's Worst Teachers
- Scholastic Classics: Irish Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends
- Scholastic Classics: A Christmas Carol
- Fantastic Mr Fox
The Magic Finger
The Boy Who Made Everyone Laugh