Pie Corbett's Reading Spine Year 5 Pack x 7 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A core selection of modern classics chosen by literacy expert Pie Corbett. Help all your pupils build their inner kingdom of stories. “Imagine a primary school where pupils enjoy, discuss and work with a core of around 80 books. These ‘essential reads’ would be a store of classics, creating a living library inside a child’s mind. This is the Reading Spine… a common bank of stories that bind the community together. These are shared and deeply imagined common experiences.” That’s how Pie describes the Reading Spine. We love the idea – and if you love it too, this pack is the perfect place to get started.
- Modern children’s classics chosen by top storyteller Pie Corbett
- Read them aloud with your class to develop key English skills
- Foster a love of reading with the very best core classroom texts
- Deepen comprehension with a pleasurable read-aloud programme
- Build your library with classic favourites loved for generations
The books in this pack are also available individually and in sets of six and 30.
Find out how to create a Reading Spine in your school with Pie Corbett’s linked teacher’s guide.
June 4th, 2015
This product has not been reviewed yet.