Rainbow Magic Special #16: Florence the Friendship Fairy
by Daisy Meadows (author)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 4 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI postage for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.*
- FREE ROI postage on orders €40 or over
- €8 postage charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE postage to schools*
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI postage within 8 working days
Postage charges and times vary for overseas addresses
*Excluding border charge
Get ready for an exciting fairy adventure with the no. 1 bestselling series for girls aged 5 and up.
Florence the Friendship Fairy has a very important job – she makes sure that friendships in Fairyland and the human world are looked after! But mean Jack Frost is jealous of everyone who has friends, as he’s too grumpy to have any of his own. He steals Florence’s three magical items (a memory book, a ribbon and a friendship bracelet) and hides them. Can Rachel and Kirsty find these items before their own friendship is threatened…?
‘These stories are magic; they turn children into readers!’ ReadingZone.com
If you like Rainbow Magic, check out Daisy Meadows’ other series: Magic Animal Friends and Unicorn Magic!
Rainbow Magic Special (book 16)
January 6th, 2011
AR book level: 5.0; Lower years; 1.0 points
- 176 pages
Activities & resources
- If You Like Rainbow Magic You'll Love... (1 page)
- Rainbow Magic Colouring (0 pages)
- Rainbow Magic Doorhanger (0 pages)
- Rainbow Magic Fairy Disk (0 pages)
- Rainbow Magic Make Your Own Aquarium
- Rainbow Magic Make Your Own Recycled Bird Feeder
- Rainbow Magic Maze (0 pages)
- Rainbow Magic Puzzle (0 pages)
- Rainbow Magic Twilight Fairies avatar
- Rainbow Magic Twilight Fairies wallpaper
- Rainbow Magic Wordsearch (0 pages)
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
What kids think
on 9 February 2014
This book is about friendship.5out of 5
on 6 March 2013
A great book about Rachel and Kirsty and how they help the fairy. Would recommend to younger girls, but older girls may also enjoy.4out of 5
on 23 May 2011
Friendship is a good gift to have. Really Good!5out of 5
on 19 March 2011
I am reading this book at the moment, and I have nearly finished it. I love this book, especially when they found Rachel and Kirsty Friendship bracelets. I wish I could see Florence in Person! I remember the blurb on the back: Florence the Friendship Fairy has a very important job: she makes sure that friends everywhere enjoy lots of happy times together! When her three magical objects go missing, Florence needs Rachel and Kirsty’s help to find them. Will they be able to track them down the objects and teach Jack Frost and the goblins some very importantant lessons about Frienship? And that was the blurb of the story ‘Florence the Frienship Fairy’.
Tiana xxx5out of 5
on 4 March 2011
I loveee rainbow magic! I really want to know what happens in this story!5out of 5
on 3 March 2011
this book is brill must read ppl
on 26 December 2014
What a nice idea