Read & Respond: Greek Myths
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Get the most out of best-loved children’s books with our bestselling Read & Respond series – the perfect way to explore favourite stories in your classroom. This resource book brings you a wealth of inspiring activities, discussion ideas and guided reading notes based on Greek Myths by Marcia Williams.
- Stimulating content mapped to curriculum objectives
- Grammar, punctuation and spelling section for Key Stage 2
- Shared reading section including non-fiction extracts
- Time-saving lesson plans, activities and assessments
- Huge variety of speaking, listening and creative activities
Read & Respond helps you build a whole-school literacy programme based on timeless children’s stories, chosen to inspire reading for pleasure. Fun-filled activities help children to fully engage with each story, encouraging a love of reading and building a range of skills.
This book contains photocopiable activities, guided reading notes, speaking and listening activities, writing projects and creative ideas – all from a bestselling, tried-and-trusted series that’s a firm favourite with teachers.
Please note: this book does not include digital content.
“The resources are wonderful. I like the fact that it has a mix of fiction and non-fiction activities … and how material can link to other areas of the curriculum, not just literacy.” Miss North, teacher
“Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.” Michael Morpurgo
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Get Ahead in Computing Pack
Dot.Common Sense: How to Stay Smart and Safe Online
- Greek Myths
- The Great Race: The Story of the Chinese Zodiac
- Tales from Africa
Healthy Me: Mental Well-being and Mindfulness
Murder Most Unladylike #1: Murder Most Unladylike
The Top Secret History of Codes and Codebreaking
- Voices #4: Empire's End - A Roman Story
- Planet Omar #1: Planet Omar: Accidental Trouble Magnet
- Omari McQueen's Best Bites Cookbook
- Generation Hope: You(th) Can Make a Difference!
- Cotton Bag