Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Read & Respond: Planning Guide
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Get more from Scholastic’s best-loved Read & Respond series. This Planning Guide makes it easy to build a whole-school literacy programme that introduces young readers to the world’s favourite children’s books. It provides a suggested teaching structure for Years 1-6, and helps you adapt Read & Respond resources to meet your school’s individual needs.
- Inspire a love of reading with timeless children’s stories by major authors
- Build a complete whole-school reading programme spanning Years 1-6
- Create a teaching structure and measure progress with handy curriculum grids
- Plan inspiring lessons for every year group, based on books that children love
- Use the CD-ROM of editable content to adapt Read & Respond resources to your needs
The perfect way to boost literacy, encourage reading for pleasure, and help children develop speaking and thinking skills that will serve them for a lifetime.
“Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.” Michael Morpurgo
Available in these packs
This product has not been reviewed yet.