Read & Respond School Starter Pack: Key Stage 1 (15 books) Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Get started with Read & Respond using this complete Key Stage 1 resource pack. Discover the inspiring literacy programme that helps young readers explore the world’s favourite children’s books.
- Everything you need to start using the acclaimed Read & Respond programme
- A mix of planning resources, guided reading sessions and teaching books
- All the material you need to deliver inspiring lessons based on favourite stories
- Includes twelve teacher books, each exploring a best-loved book such as Owl Babies
- Each teacher book contains a CD-ROM of printable activities and digital resources
This pack contains: one Planning Guide; two Guided Reading books for Ages 5-6 and Ages 6-7; and twelve KS1 teacher books which each include a CD-ROM.
“Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.” Michael Morpurgo
June 2nd, 2016
In this pack
This product has not been reviewed yet.