Read & Respond: The Jungle Book
Buy this and your school gets €3.90 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Get the most out of best-loved children’s books with Read & Respond – the perfect way to explore favourite stories in your classroom. This resource book brings you a wealth of inspiring activities, discussion ideas and guided reading notes based on The Jungle Book.
- Stimulating content mapped to curriculum objectives
- Grammar, punctuation and spelling section for Key Stage 2
- Shared reading section including non-fiction extracts
- Time-saving lesson plans, activities and assessments
- Huge variety of speaking, listening and creative activities
Read & Respond helps you build a whole-school literacy programme based on timeless children’s stories, chosen to inspire reading for pleasure. Fun-filled activities help children to fully engage with each story, encouraging a love of reading and building a range of skills.
This book contains photocopiable activities, guided reading notes, speaking and listening activities, writing projects and creative ideas – all from a bestselling, tried-and-trusted series that’s a firm favourite with teachers.
Please note: this book does not include digital content.
“The resources are wonderful. I like the fact that it has a mix of fiction and non-fiction activities … and how material can link to other areas of the curriculum, not just literacy.” Miss North, teacher
“Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.” Michael Morpurgo
Buy the book individually or in a class packSee more Buy the book individually or in a class pack
September 6th, 2018
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Read & Respond: The Wolf Wilder
- Read & Respond: The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents
- Read & Respond: The Secret Garden
- Read & Respond: A Christmas Carol
- Read & Respond: George's Marvellous Medicine
- Read & Respond: The Wind in the Willows
- Read & Respond: Carrie's War
- Read & Respond: Poppy Field
- Read & Respond: Black Beauty
- Scholastic Classics: The Jungle Book
- Read & Respond: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- Read & Respond: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Read & Respond: Varjak Paw
- Read & Respond: The Goldfish Boy
- Read & Respond: Artemis Fowl
- Read & Respond: Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
- Read & Respond: The Iron Man
- Read & Respond: Goodnight Mister Tom
- Read & Respond: Windrush Child
- Read & Respond: Holes
- Read & Respond: Skellig
- Read & Respond: Wonder