Roald Dahl Plays: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Buy this and your school gets €2.03 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Roald Dahl’s much-loved story, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, about how Charlie Bucket wins a ticket to visit Willy Wonka’s amazing chocolate factory is turned into a play for children to act. With tips about scenery, props and lighting, the play is easy to stage and there are lots of parts for everyone.
Roald Dahl, the best-loved of children’s writers, died in 1990 but his books continue to be bestsellers.
Richard George was an elementary school teacher in New York when he wrote this stage adaptation of Roald Dahl’s bestselling story – and Roald Dahl himself recommended that it should be published.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Mythology Around the World: Roman Myths
6copiesThe Battle of Bubble and Squeak x 6
3booksNina Pack x 3
- My Green Day: 10 Green Things I Can Do Today
- The Great Race: The Story of the Chinese Zodiac
- Happy: A Children's Book of Mindfulness
6copiesWolf Brother x 6
- The Naughtiest Unicorn
- I Bet I Can Make You Laugh: The Funniest Poems Around
- Mixed: A World of Colour
6copiesBeetle Boy x 6
8booksBusy People Pack x 8
4booksPebble Plus: Celebrating Differences Pack x 4
- The Ultimate Guide to Women's Football
- Happy in Our Skin
- Nell and the Circus of Dreams
- Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History
The Battle of Bubble and Squeak
- Ancient Myths Collection Box Set (16 books)
- Fantastically Great Women Box Set
Mermaids Rock #2: The Floating Forest
- You Got This! 100 Tips for Being Your Stress-Free Best
- Wolf Brother
- Who Let the Gods Out? #1: Who Let the Gods Out?
Roald Dahl Plays: The Witches