Buy this and your school gets €1.82 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Rebel, Princess, Suffragette: this is the incredible true story of the life of Princess Sophia Duleep Singh, a forgotten heroine of the early twentieth century.
Born in 1876, Princess Sophia Duleep Singh was the daughter of the last Sikh ruler of the Punjab, and goddaughter of Queen Victoria. After her father lost control of his empire and was exiled to England, Sophia had a privileged but troubled upbringing that left her unsure about where she belonged – in India or England. Sensitive to injustice, she became an suffragette and fought hard to win the vote for women. This is the extraordinary story of her life.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Women in Science
- A Problem Shared: Talking About Prejudice
Quick History of Politics
- Dream Big: Heroes Who Dared to Be Bold (100 people - 100 ways to change the world)
- We Have a Dream
6booksFootball Legends: x6
- Why Do We Remember? The Battle of Hastings
You Can Save the Planet: 101 Ways You Can Make a Difference
6booksDead Famous Pack x 6
- History VIP: Emmeline Pankhurst
- One Hundred Reasons To Hope
4booksScience Builders Pack x 4
10booksIn Focus: Our World Pack x 10
- Ancient Egypt: Gods, Pharaohs and Cats!
- Generation Hope: You(th) Can Make a Difference!
A Life Story: Emma Raducanu
- It's the End of the World and I'm In My Bathing Suit
Goblins vs Dwarves
- Everything Awesome About Space and Other Galactic Facts!
- Why Do We Remember? Charles Darwin's Voyages of Discovery
- The Romans: Gods, Emperors and Dormice
- Go Big: The Secondary School Survival Guide
- If I Ran the Country
- Fantastically Great Women Artists and Their Stories
9booksDog Man Pk x9
- What Does It Mean to Be British?
- On The Origin of Species