STEPS Key Stage 3 Grid Handbook x 10 Pack Share a story this May
Buy this and your school gets €26.00 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Expand your STEPS Starter Kit with additional copies of the STEPS Grid Handbook. It contains STEPS grids that break each subject down into Strands and Steps, as well as support for sharing personalised targets with parents and pupils.
STEPS (Strategic Targets for Educational Progress and Success) is an exciting new planning, assessment and tracking solution for secondary schools. It provides a simple method of measuring attainment and progress in Years 7-9.
The STEPS programme:
- Allows teachers to monitor progress over a variable timescale
- Provides clear pupil targets and finely-levelled pupil feedback
- Includes baseline assessment tests for benchmarking
- Helps you collect valid, consistent and purposeful data
- Predicts grades and compares attainment across subjects
Flexible and easy to implement, STEPS provides a framework with which schools can develop their own programmes.
This product has not been reviewed yet.