This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Scared? Pah! Sam Wu isn’t afraid of anything. Well, except for ghosts and being lost in space. But when the school bully starts calling Sam a scaredy-cat, it’s time to prove he’s actually the bravest kid in town. There’s only one problem. Well, actually, there are a FEW problems. Sam is terrified of ghosts, and sharks, and (worst of all) the dark! Whether he’s on holiday, or on a camping trip, or trying to beat the bullies, Sam is full of fears to conquer. Oh dear! Is he brave enough?
- Laugh-out-loud comedies about a brave scaredy-cat
- Full of terrifying danger, belly laughs and silly twists
- Sam’s not-so-daring deeds are hilarious yet reassuring
- Perfect for fans of Tom Gates and Pamela Butchart
- Highly illustrated format ideal for less confident readers
“Intensely likeable and sharply observed comic capers.” Guardian
January 3rd, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.