Scholastic Literacy Skills: Spelling - Year 3 (Teacher Resource)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Give children the literacy skills they need to succeed at school and beyond. Our acclaimed Scholastic Literacy Skills series is full of easy ways to teach the essentials. The ideal English toolkit for the primary years.
- Get children speaking, reading and writing confidently with skills they can use for life
- Easily banish common problems that hold back progress
- A huge range of lesson ideas, activities and posters in each book
- Detailed background knowledge and teacher notes, plus a whiteboard CD-ROM
This spelling teaching book includes rules and exceptions, word families, inflectional endings, prefixes and suffixes, tricky spellings, memory joggers and much more.
February 2nd, 2009
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Scholastic Literacy Skills
The series offers everything to help you develop essential literacy basics.
- Contains activities that make literacy skills real and relevant to children.
- Opportunities for speaking and listening activities.
- Choose the relevant book for your class.
- Use the teachers’ notes to choose a relevant skill to teach your children, boost your background knowledge, find the appropriate photocopiable page and any further activity ideas.
- Use the CD-ROM to display the chapter’s poster, the photocopiable page (with answers, where appropriate) and, if applicable, the interactive activity.
- Use the interactive activities as starter or plenary activities to support work on the photocopiable sheets.
- You can refer to the Objectives grid to see how each activity fits the Renewed Framework.
Scholastic Literacy Skills CD-ROM
Literacy skills lend themselves perfectly to interactive practice. The activities provided on the CD-ROM are ideal for teaching literacy skills regularly and systematically. It contains purposeful activities to support 30 or more of the photocopiable pages which are found in the supporting teachers’ book. And they are designed to support starter or plenary activities.Each CD-ROM contains:
- All the photocopiable pages, with answers where appropriate.
- Interactive activities related to 30 or more of the photocopiable pages.
- Full-colour posters to display on your interactive whiteboard.
- Whiteboard tools
Scholastic Literacy Skills: Spelling
What are the minimum system requirements for the Scholastic Literacy Skills: Spelling CDs?
PC or Mac with CD-ROM drive [16x speed recommended] and 512MB RAM; P4 or G4 processor; Windows 2000/XP/Vista; Mac OSX 10.3 or later.
Scholastic Literacy Skills
What are the minimum system requirements for the Scholastic Literacy Books?
To run the CDs for these books you will need a PC or Mac with a 16x speed CD-ROM and 512MB RAM; P4 or G4 processor, Windows 2000/XP/Vista; Mac OSX 10.3 or later.