This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Want spooky chuckles? Look no further: this funny picture book is going to rock you! There’s nothing cooler than a live rock band with loads of loud guitars, right? Now the Mystery Inc gang are at a concert by the band Electric Pickle. It’s great – until the singer vanishes in a puff of smoke and turns into a zombie. Zoinks! Now he looks even older and more wrinkly than your parents’ favourite rock stars. (Plus he wants to eat you.) This guy needs to rock on back to the grave!
September 4th, 2014
AR book level: 3.2; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Return of the Railway Children
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly
- Goosebumps: Let's Get Invisible!
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #1: Slappy Birthday to You
- The Inventory #4: Winter Storm
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Seal at the Wheel
- Drone Racer
- Goosebumps: Night of the Living Dummy
- Return to the Secret Garden (PB)
A Sally Lockhart Mystery #3: The Tiger in the Well
A Sally Lockhart Mystery #4: The Tin Princess
A Sally Lockhart Mystery #2: The Shadow in the North
9booksHorrid Henry Pack x 9
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #4: Please Do Not Feed the Weirdo
- The Secret of the Night Train
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #5: Escape From Shudder Mansion
Wigglesbottom Primary: The Toilet Ghost
- Pablo: Goodnight Pablo
Mad About Dinosaurs!