Buy this and your school gets €9.81 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
It’s an assault on your senses of the poetic kind! Splash in a puddle. Lick an ice cream. Scratch an itch. Stretch like a cat. Smell a rose – or a skunk. You choose! These funny and anarchic poems from a range of brilliant writers make you experience your senses in words. Can you see the sense in that? There are feely things – squishy, tickly, hot and cold. There are tasty things (and not so tasty ones). There’s the magic of music, and the BANG of thunder. Just right for reading aloud!
- Wonderfully vivid and varied poems that engage all five senses
- Huge range of writers, from Gerard Manley Hopkins to Michael Rosen
- True gems from the very best classic and contemporary poets
- Encourages children to experience the variety and wonder of life
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
6017 in Schools Catalogue 2022/23
May 3rd, 2018
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Scholastic Classics: Black Beauty
- Scholastic Classics: The Secret Garden
Romans on the Rampage!
6copiesA First Poetry Book x 6
Baby Aliens: The Spy Who Loved School Dinners
Werewolf Club Rules!
6copiesOcean Meets Sky x6
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
6copiesThe Midnight Fox x 6
- Sensational! Poems Inspired by the Five Senses
- Scholastic Classics: The Wind in the Willows
6copiesFortunately, the Milk x6
6copiesBright Bursts of Colour x6
- Monster Ate My Packed Lunch!
Overheard in a Tower Block
Great (Food) Bank Heist
Chocolate Milk, X-Ray Specs & Me!
6copiesDeep in the Green Wood x 6
6copiesThe Wild Robot x6
- Brightstorm #1: Brightstorm: A Sky-Ship Adventure
6copiesYou're a Bad Man, Mr Gum! x6
- The Abominables
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #1: Diary of a Wimpy Kid
6copiesThe Legends of Eerie-on-Sea #1: Malamander x 6
- Kid Normal #1: Kid Normal
- The Butterfly Lion
- The London Eye Mystery