So Much Class Set x 6 Books Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI postage for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.*
- FREE ROI postage on orders €40 or over
- €8 postage charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE postage to schools*
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI postage within 8 working days
Postage charges and times vary for overseas addresses
*Excluding border charge
Everybody wants to squeeze the baby. Everybody wants to kiss the baby. Everybody loves the baby … so much! In this warm and cuddly classic, the members of a big and loving family turn up for a party. Uncle Didi is at the door, and now here come Nanny and Gran Gran. But the party can’t start until the baby’s had his fill of love and fuss!
- Winner of the Smarties Book Prize Age 0-5 category
- A wonderfully warm look at Afro-Caribbean family life
- By TV presenter, actress and screenwriter Trish Cooke
- Beautifully illustrated by top artist Helen Oxenbury
“A brilliant sing-song repetitive text, coupled with warm, lively illustrations depicting the hurly-burly of family life, make this book practically perfect.” Junior London
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
May 3rd, 2018
This product has not been reviewed yet.