This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Fasten your seatbelt, take a deep breath and hold tight! We’re off on the haunted ghost train for the spooky ride of a lifetime! Meet your doom in the Castle of Gloom! Swallow a barbecued bat! Brave the cool ghouls at a Ghost Party! Dangle those cobwebs and rattle those bones. Are YOU spooked? These nerve-jangling poems are guaranteed to get children rhyming, and feature a popular autumn theme.
September 20th, 2002
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Make This Book Disappear (The book that's a science lab!)
- Family Poems
Hubert Horatio: How to Raise Your Grown-Ups
The Cat and the King (PB)
- My Best Friend: My Best Friend the Evacuee
- Don't Worry, Little Crab
Horrible Geography: Raging Rivers
- The Incredible Shrinking Girl #1: The Incredible Shrinking Girl
- We Are All Equal
- Nadia Shireen Pack
- Horrible Histories: Terrifying Tudors
Riding Lessons #3: Riding Lessons: Taking the Reins
The Fish in Room 11
- Scholastic Classics: The Sign of Four
- Evacuee: A Real-Life World War ll Story
- The Runaways
- The Extincts
- Lightning Girl #1: Lightning Girl
- RSPCA #5: Little Owl Needs a Home
Horrible Histories: Angry Aztecs