Star Maths Tools: Year 3
by Julie Cogill (author), Anthony David (author), and Greg Best (illustrator)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This item has 1 stars of a maximum 5
Rated 1/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI postage for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.*
- FREE ROI postage on orders €40 or over
- €8 postage charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE postage to schools*
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI postage within 8 working days
Postage charges and times vary for overseas addresses
*Excluding border charge
More books for 7 - 8 year olds
Accessible maths tools to help you structure your interactive maths teaching.
- Involve your children in teaching and learning with opportunities for whole class, group, paired and individual work.
- Includes dice, spinners and a magic calculator – the 10 tools enable you to develop a rich bank of teaching activities.
- Easy-to-use tools, suitable for all interactive whiteboards.
- Highly-flexible tools – tweak for different ability levels.
- Helps you to work across a range of learning objectives for each year group.
May 4th, 2009
- 48 pages
Activities & resources
This product has not been reviewed yet.