This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A beautiful explanation of feelings shown through colour as one little boy navigates a range of emotions – from happiness and excitement to hope and love, all on his way to present a gift to his mum.
Blue is for the calm I feel wandering in the spring. Yellow is for happy when I spot a special thing.
This book is the perfect introduction to both emotions and colours.
May 2nd, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Macca the Alpaca
Here in the Real World
- Mixed: A World of Colour
- Once Upon a Wild Wood
There's a Monster in Your Book
Horrible Geography: Stormy Weather
- Bringing the Rain to Kapiti Plain
- Into the Forest
Acorn: A Friend for Dragon
- Family Poems
The Magic Paintbrush
- The Stink Before Christmas
- Go Big: The Secondary School Survival Guide
The Pea and the Princess
- Girls Can Do Anything
- Each Peach Pear Plum
- The Legends of Eerie-on-Sea #2: Gargantis
The Scarecrows' Wedding (Early Reader)
There's a Bear on My Chair
- Scholastic Classics: The Nutcracker and Other Stories
- Planet Greta: How Greta Thunberg Wants You to Help Her Save Our Planet
- Meesha Makes Friends
- Ravi's Roar