The Cow Who Fell to Earth
Buy this and your school gets €1.60 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
One night a star CRASH-LANDS right on top of a flock of bumbling sheep.
But the star is not a star… It’s a little lost cow.
And all she can say is ‘WOOOOOO’. How will she find her way home when nobody can understand a word she’s saying?
Packed with bold illustrations and hilarious text, this heartwarming story is the perfect bedtime read.
“I haven’t met a child who didn’t LOVE these books. Sweet, funny, odd in a life-affirming way.” – Caitlin Moran
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Young Magicians and the Thieves' Almanac
Mr Penguin and the Fortress of Secrets
- Scientists Who Made History: Dian Fossey
- My Story: Noor-un-Nissa Inayat Khan
- Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes
- Scientists Who Made History: Charles Darwin
- Koalas Eat Gum Leaves
- Mr Gum #1: You're a Bad Man, Mr Gum!
- Hip and Hop: You Can Do Anything
- Narwhal and Jelly #1: Narwhal - Unicorn of the Sea!
- Get Me Out of Here!
- Where the River Runs Gold
Barrington Stoke 4u2read: Shona, Word Detective
- Usborne Beginners: The Solar System
- Barrington Stoke Fiction: A Dangerous Game
- Chicken Little: The Real and Totally True Tale
- Newspapers from History: Stone Age Tablet
- This Book Is Anti-Racist
- Nelson Mandela: No Easy Walk to Freedom
- Scholastic Classics: Moonfleet
Zombierella: Fairy Tales Gone Bad
Mr Gumpy's Outing
- Twins (Graphic Novel)
Me, My Dad and the End of the Rainbow
SAVE Promo available
- Scholastic Classics: Anne of Green Gables
- One Hundred Steps: The Story of Captain Sir Tom Moore
- My Hair
- Football Legends #1: Raheem Sterling (Football Legends #1)
- Coming to England