The Hunger Games: Four Book Collection
by Suzanne Collins (author)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
- FREE ROI postage for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.*
- FREE ROI postage on orders €40 or over
- €8 postage charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE postage to schools*
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI postage within 8 working days
Postage charges and times vary for overseas addresses
*Excluding border charge
This beautiful hardcover box set includes all three books in Suzanne Collins’s internationally bestselling Hunger Games trilogy together with The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes. In the ruins of a place once known as North America lies the nation of Panem, a shining Capitol surrounded by twelve outlying districts. The Capitol keeps the districts in line by forcing them all to send one boy and one girl between the ages of twelve and eighteen to participate in the annual Hunger Games, a fight to the death on live TV… And the odds are against all who play.
- With all four of Suzanne Collins’s Hunger Games novels in one box set, you can step into the world of Panem with the 10th annual Hunger Games, and continue all the way to the electrifying conclusion.
October 1st, 2020
- 1872 pages
on 15 November 2020
My Son read this when i explained it was basically the foundation and idea for the making of the Fortnight game hes so obsessed with.
He reads a lot of books but this one when asked to rate it he gave a 10/10. Then went on the read the other two in the series.
He is 11yrs old so the concept is challenging but he understood it and enjoyed it.