The Hunger Games: Four Book Collection
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
This beautiful hardcover box set includes all three books in Suzanne Collins’s internationally bestselling Hunger Games trilogy together with The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes. In the ruins of a place once known as North America lies the nation of Panem, a shining Capitol surrounded by twelve outlying districts. The Capitol keeps the districts in line by forcing them all to send one boy and one girl between the ages of twelve and eighteen to participate in the annual Hunger Games, a fight to the death on live TV… And the odds are against all who play.
- With all four of Suzanne Collins’s Hunger Games novels in one box set, you can step into the world of Panem with the 10th annual Hunger Games, and continue all the way to the electrifying conclusion.
October 1st, 2020
Add a review
Customers also bought
Under a Dancing Star
A Sky Painted Gold
- Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know
- The Marvellous Land of Snergs
- Secret Science: The Amazing World Beyond Your Eyes
- Nelson Mandela: No Easy Walk to Freedom
Mythology Around the World: Norse Myths
Mythology Around the World: Greek Myths
- Is There Anybody Out There?
Night Bus Hero
The Nowhere Emporium
- The Elsewhere Emporium