The Knowledge: Mystical Magic
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
First came the Cup and Balls – the top trick of the ancient world. Then the Indian Rope Trick had people disappearing into thin air. Now magicians can fly over the Grand Canyon and freeze themselves alive in blocks of ice. Prepare to be amazed as this guide reveals the secrets of some of the world’s greatest magicians – from extreme escapologists and ludicrous levitators to mysterious mind-readers.
Discover all you need to know to join the Magic Circle, how to saw your best friend in half and why a horse was once the world’s top trickster. Plus find out how to get the pukka props and perfect patter to put on your own prize performance.
August 15th, 2003
AR book level: 6.8; Middle years; 4.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Map of Leaves
- Jamie Johnson #7: Skills from Brazil (2022 edition)
- Lightning Girl #2: Superhero Squad
The House of Shells
- Jamie Johnson #4: Man of the Match (2022 edition)
- Total Mayhem #3: Wednesday - The Forest of Secrets (Total Mayhem #3)
- A Life Story: Tom Daley
- Dara Palmer's Major Drama
- Neon's Secret Universe
- Michael Rosen and Tony Ross Young Reader x 8 Pack
- What Lexie Did
- Marvel Black Panther: Shuri and T'Challa: Into the Heartlands (A Black Panther graphic novel)
A Gangster Stole My Trunks
The Oldest Girl in the World
6booksTraditional Tales Pack x 6
Last Gamer Standing
Dead Good Detectives
- The Great Dream Robbery
Agent Moose #2: Moose on a Mission
- My Story: Princess Sophia Duleep Singh
- It's the End of the World and I'm In My Bathing Suit
- Total Mayhem #4: Thursday - War of the Waterslides (Total Mayhem #4)
While the Storm Rages
Horrible Histories: Queen Boudica's Secret Diary
I Got This
- How I Became a Dog Called Midnight
- The Magic Box: Poems for Children
The Week at World's End
Please Write Soon: An Unforgettable Story of Two Cousins in World War II