Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Legend of Spud Murphy
Buy this and your school gets €1.56 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What do you get up to in your summer holidays? Have fun in the park? Visit the pool? Hang out with your friends? Brothers Will and Marty want to do all those things. But where is Mum sending them? The LIBRARY. (Groan.) Even if you’re the world’s biggest bookworm, being stuck indoors all summer is no fun. But that’s not the worst thing. The worst thing is dreaded librarian Mrs Murphy. If you cross her, she’ll shoot you with her gas-powered potato gun! (Just ask Ugly Frank how he got his nickname.) The only way to keep this scary librarian sweet? Showing her how much you love books…
- Cheeky younger fiction by the Artemis Fowl author
- A side-splitting caper which any kid will love
- First in a hilarious series about Will and Marty
- Eoin Colfer’s books have sold over 12 million copies
This product has not been reviewed yet.