This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Coral hasn’t let herself cry even once since the accident. Until the night her grief overwhelms her, and she fills her whole house with tears. When Coral wakes, she finds a magical underwater world of amazing sea creatures, right inside her own home! But while most of the creatures are friendly, some terrifying visitors have come to the sea house too. Can Coral find the strength to overcome their darkness, with the help of her new friends?
- A powerful, magical story about grief and recovery
- Draws young readers into an enchanting ocean world
- Mid-length fiction that builds confidence and enthusiasm
- Explores big themes in a sensitive, highly readable way
- Ideal for younger fans of Holly Webb and Linda Newbery
April 4th, 2019
AR book level: 4.6; Middle years; 2.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
12booksEssential Contemporary Nursery and Reception Pack
5booksIn Training: STEM Jobs Pack x 5
Scholastic Classics: Welsh Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends
- Standing on Her Shoulders
- Llama Glamarama
5booksFunny Lower KS2 Pack x 5
- The Clockwork Crow
6booksBarrington Stoke New Titles x6
4booksInclusive Picture Book Pack x 4
Don't Call Me Grumpycorn
- Julian is a Mermaid
4booksPebble Plus: Celebrating Differences Pack x 4
- Now Wash Your Hands!
- In My Mosque
- Billy and the Beast
The Snow Spider
- Look Inside the World of Bees
- Great People Who Reached for the Stars
5booksReads to Reassure 9+ Pack
- Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Space
10booksLittle People, Big Dreams Women Pack x 10
5booksWigglesbottom Primary Pack x 5
- The Worrysaurus
3booksRachel Bright and Jim Field Pack x 3
The Leaf Thief
- See Inside Your Body