This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Coral hasn’t let herself cry even once since the accident. Until the night her grief overwhelms her, and she fills her whole house with tears. When Coral wakes, she finds a magical underwater world of amazing sea creatures, right inside her own home! But while most of the creatures are friendly, some terrifying visitors have come to the sea house too. Can Coral find the strength to overcome their darkness, with the help of her new friends?
- A powerful, magical story about grief and recovery
- Draws young readers into an enchanting ocean world
- Mid-length fiction that builds confidence and enthusiasm
- Explores big themes in a sensitive, highly readable way
- Ideal for younger fans of Holly Webb and Linda Newbery
April 4th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.