This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A beautiful cookbook based on the best-selling Stick Man picture book by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler! Children will loveThe Stick Man Cookbook, which features twenty-five recipes for the whole family to make and enjoy together. Learn how to make edible Christmas Tree Presents, Lettuce Sailing Boats, Sandcastle Cakes and much more! The recipes are specially designed for adults to use with children, and has step-by-step instructions and helpful hints, making it the perfect way for you to spend quality time with your child and show them just how much fun cooking and baking can be!
- sturdy hardback cover with a gloss finish for easy cleaning after spills
- white plastic spiral binding so the book lies flat on the kitchen worktop as you follow the recipe
- From the author and illustrator of The Gruffalo, Stick Man and ZOG , which have all been made into animated films shown on BBC1
- Zog and the Flying Doctors was screened for the first time on BBC1 on Christmas Day 2020
- Julia & Axel’s Superworm animation will debut on BBC1 in December 2021
July 2nd, 2020
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Dragon Prince: Through the Moon (the Dragon Prince Graphic Novel #1)
Ness the Nurse
- Horrible Histories: Horrible Christmas
- Klutz Junior: My Simple Sewing
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly (Board Book)
4booksClassic Picture Book Pack x 4
The Grinny Granny Donkey
- The Snow Dragon
The Big Fat Christmas Joke Book
Together We Can!
6booksPercy the Park Keeper Pack x 6
The Leaf Thief
Zog and the Flying Doctors (Early Reader)
- Lift-the-Flap Looking After Our Planet
- Philip's Infant School Atlas