Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Tiny Seed
Buy this and your school gets €2.50 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Eric Carle does it again. A miracle of a book: feel the sun, the soil, the magic of a flower growing. When a tiny seed is blown away from its parent plant, it travels a very long way. Finally it lands on fertile earth, and the little seed grows and grows. Soon it is the tallest flower for miles around. Imagine that! Then one day the autumn wind blows, and thousands of new tiny seeds begin a journey of their own… Eric Carle’s beautiful torn-paper pictures have never glowed more brightly.
- By the author of The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- A beautiful first look at plant life cycles