There Is No Dog
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
In the beginning there was Bob. And Bob created the heavens and the earth, and the beasts of the field and the creatures of the sea, and twenty-five million other species including lots and lots of gorgeous girls. And all of this, he created in just six days. Six days! Congratulations, Bob! No wonder Earth is such a mess… Imagine that God is a typical teenage boy. He is lazy, careless, self-obsessed, girl-crazy – and about to meet the stunningly beautiful Lucy. Unfortunately, whenever Bob falls in love, disaster swiftly follows. Let us pray that Bob does not fall in love with Lucy!
- A wildly funny and daring twist on the creation story
- Meg Rosoff is the bestselling author of How I Live Now
- That book won the Guardian Prize and Branford Boase Award
- Meg also won the 2007 Carnegie Medal for Just in Case
May 3rd, 2012
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Demelza & the Spectre Detectors
The Underland Chronicles #4: Gregor and the Marks of Secret
The Owl Service
- The Maker of Monsters
- The Lifters
- Yes No Maybe So
- Hilo: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth
The Underland Chronicles #1: Gregor the Overlander
The Land and the People: Russia
The Fish in Room 11
- Wolfe & Lamb #1: Kat Wolfe Investigates
- Go Away, Unicorn!: Go Away, Unicorn!
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #5: Dawn and the Impossible Three
The Land and the People: India
- The Secret of the Night Train
The Land and the People: Japan
Lies We Tell Ourselves
- The Horrifyingly Haunted Hack-A-Ween (The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants TV: Young Graphic Novel)
- My Story: The Trenches
6booksCelebration Days Pack x 6
- My Brother is a Superhero
- Aru Shah and the End of Time
- The Extincts
Lalani of the Distant Sea