Buy this and your school gets €2.20 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
You know when you’re reading a book. When you find a quiet corner, curl up and turn the first page. But – hang on! What’s that?!! Oh dear! There’s an intruder in your book, messing up your precious storytime! First there’s a monster. The naughty critter is running riot. You need to get him out before he ruins the book. Will shaking the book do the trick? Or blowing on it? Or tickling his feet? And things only get worse when a fire-breathing dragon shows up…
- Quirky, unique picture books by McFly’s Tom Fletcher
- Interactive tales made to be shaken, tilted and handled
- Hilarious illustrations show the impact of each action
- Tom is the author of The Dinosaur That Pooped books
“The noisy fun is a great way to get rid of the last fidgets before settling down for the night.” Booktrust
July 4th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Baby Shark: Bedtime for Baby Shark: Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
- Waffle the Wonder Dog: Waffle the Pop Dog
There's an Alien in Your Book
Future Ratboy and the Invasion of the Nom Noms
- Collecting Cats (PB)
- The Dragon Prince #1: Moon (The Dragon Prince Novel #1)
- The Bumblebear
- Girls Can Do Anything
- Llama Glamarama
- Dark Unicorns: The Cursed Unicorn
The Day The Banana Went Bad
4booksClassic Picture Book Pack x 4
- The Rescue Princesses #14: The Amber Necklace
Rex the Rhinoceros Beetle
- Cogheart #1: Cogheart
The Highway Rat
- Shhh! Quiet!