Timesaver for Exams: Writing IELTS (5.5 - 7.5)
Buy this and your school gets €7.25 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 2/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Timesaver For Exams is a new series of photocopiable materials for English teachers to use with students who are preparing for exams.
They save teacher preparation time with a wide range of refreshing easy-to-use lessons and activities, providing motivational ideas for exam classes.
The engaging and contemporary content is aimed at teenagers and young adults with an emphasis on repeated practice of exam task types and includes exam tips and skills practice.
- Thirty writing lessons targeted at students preparing for the IELTS exam
- Engaging topic angles and prompts designed to motivate older teenagers and young adult classes
- offering thorough practice of Tasks 1 & 2 from the IELTS Academic Writing test for students aiming for a score of 6.0 or above.
- Comprehensive coverage of all the challenges involved in writing tasks at this level
- Thorough practice of all exam writing tasks and tips for boosting grades in each lesson
- Includes two IELTS practice tests: Level 5.5 – 7.5 (Upper Intermediate-Advanced CEF levels B2 – C1)
- Full answer key, including model answers
- An ideal accompaniment to any IELTS coursebook
Timesaver for Exams is a series of supplementary photocopiable materials for students preparing for the IELTS exams.
They provide a rigorous yet motivating approach to exam preparation with a range of activities covering all aspects of the target exam, including tips on strategy and practice of exam task types.
This product has not been reviewed yet.