Tom's Sausage Lion
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 5 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
No-one believes Tom when he says he has seen a lion strolling through the orchard with a string of sausages dangling from its mouth. No-one, that is, except Clare, the cleverest girl in Tom’s class. Why does Clare believe him? Because she knows something about Tom’s story that no-one else does… Ending with an unforgettable image of the lion drinking milk in the police station, this is a truly magical story of a wild animal colliding with the modern human world. It is perfect for sharing together and reading in instalments.
August 5th, 1999
AR book level: 4.0; Middle years; 2.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #1: Slappy Birthday to You
- The Penguin Who Wanted to Find Out
- The World's Worst Children
- Evie's War
The World's Worst Children 3
- The Switching Hour
- Diary of an Awesome Friendly Kid
- Percy Jackson #4: Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth
- Anisha, Accidental Detective: School's Cancelled
- The Trail
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #13: The Meltdown
- Dog Man #6: Brawl of the Wild
- Rowley Jefferson's Awesome Friendly Spooky Stories
- Sky Song
- The Clockwork Crow
- Dog Man #2: Dog Man Unleashed
- Wings of Fire #5: The Brightest Night
The Lion Inside
- Captain Underpants #1: The Adventures of Captain Underpants
The Bear and the Piano
The Highway Rat
Dog Man #4: Dog Man and Cat Kid
Traction Man Is Here
- Monster Ate My Packed Lunch!
- Voices in the Park
- The Wolf Wilder
The Boy Who Swam With Piranhas