Tom's Sausage Lion
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 5 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
No-one believes Tom when he says he has seen a lion strolling through the orchard with a string of sausages dangling from its mouth. No-one, that is, except Clare, the cleverest girl in Tom’s class. Why does Clare believe him? Because she knows something about Tom’s story that no-one else does… Ending with an unforgettable image of the lion drinking milk in the police station, this is a truly magical story of a wild animal colliding with the modern human world. It is perfect for sharing together and reading in instalments.
August 5th, 1999
AR book level: 4.0; Middle years; 2.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #7: Boy-Crazy Stacey
30copiesDiary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul x 30
- My Royal Story: Egyptian Princess
6copiesKrindlekrax x 6
6copiesThe Sheep-Pig x 6
- The Great Ice Cream Heist
Ricky Ricotta #4: Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs the Mecha-Monkeys from Mars
- Goosebumps: Bride of the Living Dummy (Movie Monster PB)
The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #3: Mary Anne Saves the Day
- Football Academy: Boys United
- My Story: Workhouse
- Football Academy: Captain Fantastic
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
- My Story: The Sweep's Boy
- Hilo: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth
- Jedi Academy #1: Jedi Academy
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #4: Please Do Not Feed the Weirdo
6copiesThe Five Realms: The Legend of Podkin One-Ear Class Set x 6
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #1: Slappy Birthday to You
10copiesGo Big x 10
Rex the Rhinoceros Beetle
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #2: Attack of the Jack!
The Owl Service
- Making Friends: Back to the Drawing Board (Graphic Novel)
- Football Academy: Free Kick
EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 2: Beyond the Wall
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #8: Logan Likes Mary Anne!