Buy this and your school gets €3.10 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Inspired by Tim Minchin’s hit song When I Grow Up from Matilda the Musical, this hilarious book shows what children think growing up is all about. Grown-ups surely have all the fun as they must eat sweets every day, climb the biggest trees and watch cartoons till their eyes go square. But do they really…? This hugely exciting picture book collaboration by internationally-celebrated musician and comedian Tim Minchin and award-winning illustrator Steve Antony is an absolute treat for all ages. Tim Minchin’s hit song When I Grow Up from Matilda the Musical paired with Steve Antony’s text takes a humorous yet moving look at adult life from a child’s perspective.
- This new deluxe special edition comes with extra pages to personalise inside!
- Fans of Matilda will LOVE this book, too!
- Picture book inspired by multi-award-winning musician-comedian Tim Minchin’s hit song When I Grow Up from Matilda the Musical.
- Joyful, playful, yet wistful illustrations by internationally published artist, Steve Antony, best known for The Queen’s Hat and Mr Panda
- Well-known lyrics: Matilda the Musical is a winner of over 70 international awards and almost a million people have seen it in London alone
This product has not been reviewed yet.