Why Do We Remember? Remembrance Day
Buy this and your school gets €2.28 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Why Do We Remember?: Remembrance Day explores how and why on this day we commemorate those who died in wars, from the First World War right up to modern day conflicts. Poppies, memorials and Remembrance Day parades are all also looked at.
This simple, friendly children’s first history series, aimed at readers aged 5 and up, takes a close look at some key events and personalities through history and reveals how and why they are still important to us today. A perfect support to learning about history at Key Stage 1, each book uses a rich variety of historical sources, from diaries to paintings, to bring events to life, while simple historical vocabulary is introduced and explained. Each book also features a simple timeline and explores how we find about the past. All text has been carefully checked by a historian.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
5booksComparing People from the Past Pack x 5
- The Incredible Shrinking Girl #4: The Incredible Shrinking Girl Absolutely Loves Ancient Egypt
- The Story of the Second World War for Children
- Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Bogey?
- I Am Bear
- Rainbow Magic One-Offs #80: Zainab the Squishy Toy Fairy
Bombs and Blackberries: A World War Two Play
- Tales from Percy's Park: The Secret Path
Wigglesbottom Primary: The Toilet Ghost
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: The Cockerel, the Mouse and the Little Red Hen
- The Accidental President
- Bella Broomstick #1: Bella Broomstick
- Beautiful Bananas
- Ninja Kid: From Nerd to Ninja
- The Selfish Crocodile
- Talking Turkeys
- Aru Shah and the End of Time
3booksReassure Young Ones Pack x 3
Bloomsbury Young Readers: Pet Quest
- Poems from the Second World War
- Hip and Hop: You Can Do Anything
- The Bumblebear
Barrington Stoke 4u2read: Shona, Word Detective
- Night Monkey, Day Monkey
- The Biggest Story
A Faraway Tree Adventure: The Land of Goodies
- Girls Can Do Anything
- The Young Magicians and the Thieves' Almanac