You Can: Motivate Reluctant Readers for Ages 7-11
by Kate Ruttle (author)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI postage for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.*
- FREE ROI postage on orders €40 or over
- €8 postage charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE postage to schools*
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI postage within 8 working days
Postage charges and times vary for overseas addresses
*Excluding border charge
This best-selling series takes the latest topical themes and provides accessible and practical advice.
- Over 50 practical activities to build your confidence and effectiveness.
- Managing resources, motivating colleagues and coping with paperwork – don’t worry, we have it covered!
- Invaluable expert support at your fingertips sing the problem-related index.
- Photocopiable pages enable you to share your new skills.
- Provides the strategies for finding out why some children are reluctant to read and then suggestions for tackling the issues.
February 2nd, 2009
- 64 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.