Develop comprehension skills with challenging close reading on exciting fiction and non-fiction topics. Graded by Lexile Level, each Short Reads box contains six sets of 40 themed group reading cards to share with your pupils.
• Challenging fiction and non-fiction topics for children to explore and explain
• Motivate the whole class with snappy, fast reads and high-interest topics
• Build writing skills with ‘Write about Reading’ tasks
• Ideal for group reading sessions and independent reading
• Develop close reading skills with finely-levelled texts matched to children’s reading levels.
To find out more about Short Reads, browse our digital brochure.
Quizzes on all Short Reads cards are included in the Scholastic Reading Pro Library so that students can consolidate their skills after reading the cards. To find out more visit Scholastic Reading Pro.