This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Fashion, fame and friendship! Love your threads? These girls roll just like you do. From design dreams to real-life catwalk triumph, they’re making it big. Why not you? Nonie’s passion is fashion. Humanitarian Edie wants to save the world. Budding actress Jenny has just landed a small part in a Hollywood blockbuster. And then there’s Crow. (First seen wearing pink fairy wings and sketching a dress.) She’s an African refugee who dreams of being a future star of fashion. Together, can these girls dominate the world? You’d better believe it. Dare to dream your dreams. One day it could be you.
Threads (book 1)
September 3rd, 2015
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Puppy Place #3: Shadow
- Goosebumps: Haunted Halloween Movie Novel
Ricky Ricotta #2: Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs the Mutant Mosquitoes from Mercury
- Baby Shark: Trick or Treat, Baby Shark! Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
- Blossom Wood: The Owls of Blossom Wood Save the Day
- I Was There...: Alone in the Trenches
- Scholastic Poetry: Spooky Poems
- The Great Hamster Massacre
- Usborne Farmyard Tales: The New Pony
Grubtown Tales: Stinking Rich and Just Plain Stinky
Future Ratboy and the Invasion of the Nom Noms
There's a Monster in Your Book
Acorn: Dragon Gets By
- Evacuee: A Real-Life World War ll Story
- I Was There...: 1066 - The Norman Conquest
- Scholastic Classics: Kidnapped
There's a Bear on My Chair
Tom Gates #2: Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff)
Horrible Science: Blood, Bones and Body Bits
Rabbit and Bear #1: Rabbit's Bad Habits
The Highway Rat (Early Reader)
- My Best Friend: My Best Friend the Evacuee
- Little Women
Stick Man (Early Reader)