Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrid Henry #24: Horrid Henry's Cannibal Curse
Buy this and your school gets €1.56 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Sob! It’s Henry’s LAST EVER horrid stories. Will he do something so bad he ought to be locked up? Or will he turn sugar, spice and all things nice? (Ugh.) OK – we know Perfect Peter can be annoying. But isn’t cooking him for dinner going too far? Relax: although Henry is in the kitchen, he’s battling for victory in a not-so-sweet bake off. So Peter isn’t on the menu today. Phew. But then, what is the cannibal curse? Psst: Henry’s letting you into that dark and fiendish secret. Make sure you’re ready to take over when he’s gone!
- The final book in Horrid Henry’s bestselling series
- Four brand new funny stories illustrated by Tony Ross
- Includes Henry’s Extra Horrid Guide to Perfect Parents
- Great for getting confident readers fully fluent
5136 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
Horrid Henry (book 24)
July 2nd, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.9; Middle years; 1.0 points
- 112 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.