Buy this and your school gets €1.77 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A hilarious, spooky tale from the number one bestselling author Anthony Horowitz.
A wickedly funny story by the number one bestelling author Anthony Horowitz, with brand new illustrations by Tony Ross. Sent to Groosham Grange as a last resort by his parents, David Eliot quickly discovers that his new school is a very weird place indeed. New pupils are made to sign their names in blood; the French teacher disappears every full moon; the assistant headmaster keeps something very chilling in his room… What’s the meaning of the black rings everyone wears? Where do the other pupils vanish to at night? Most important of all, how on earth can David get away – alive?
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Reading Ladder Level 2: Big Red Balloon
- Rainbow Magic Rainbow Fairies: Heather the Violet Fairy
Tom Gates #16: Mega Make and Do and Stories Too
- Jedi Academy #1: Jedi Academy
Flip-Up Fairy Tales: Three Billy Goats Gruff
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
- Football Academy: Captain Fantastic
Soccer Squad #4: Glory!
- Oliver's Vegetables
- Tom Gates #2: Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff)
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
- Dog Man #2: Dog Man Unleashed
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Fractured Fairy Tales - The Queen's Tale
- Pirates Are Coming!
- Dog Man #6: Brawl of the Wild
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #3: The Last Straw
The Wolves of Willoughby Chase
- Football Academy: Free Kick
Ricky Ricotta #3: Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs The Video Vultures from Venus
Usborne Picture Books: Little Red Riding Hood
- Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry Reads a Book
- Tom Gates #13: Epic Adventure (Kind Of)
The Way Back Home
- Tom Gates #4: Genius Ideas (Mostly)