Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Temporarily out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets €60.00 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
How would YOU spend a million? Takeaway pizza – or world peace? The laugh-out-loud story of two boys, a huge sack of money and a bazillion bonkers choices! Britain is about to convert to the Euro, and in a few days the pound will be useless. So when Damian and Anthony get caught up in a train robbery and end up with a massive bag of stolen swag, they have a glorious dilemma on their hands. How should they spend the cash before it becomes worthless? Meanwhile, the bungling robbers are closing in. The clock is ticking. Pizzas or world peace: what’s it going to be?
- A Carnegie Medal winner by Frank Cottrell Boyce
- Frank’s wonderful books include Framed and Cosmic
- This warm, witty comedy was turned into a major film
- Special edition with bonus material from the author
Thirty copies of this classic children’s book to accompany Read & Respond: Millions.
6047 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
February 4th, 2016
This product has not been reviewed yet.