Oxford Very First Dictionary
Buy this and your school gets €1.20 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A fully illustrated alphabetical first dictionary for 4-5 year-olds. A fresh new look for the Oxford Very First Dictionary which introduces children aged 4+ to the features of a dictionary in an appealing way. The dictionary has over 300 familiar words, each with a simple definition and an illustration which reinforces the definition. Each page is clearly laid out so it is easy to pick out the main features – the alphabet down the side of the page, the letter of the page you are on in red. A lovely extra for this age level is the illustrated opening letter – A shows a juicy apple, B shows some buzzing bees. There is also a fully illustrated section at the end with vocabulary on topics related to first learning, e.g. colours, numbers, shapes, days and months, as well as a list of common words and a simple introduction to grammar with a list of verbs or ‘doing words’. This is a great introduction to the world of dictionaries.
For downloadable fun word games, puzzles, and activities, go online to the www.oxforddictionaries.com/schools website.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
30copiesCollins Primary Thesaurus x 30
30copiesCollins Primary Dictionary x 30
- Collins Primary French Dictionary
- Oxford Primary Dictionary
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling - Year 3
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling - Year 5
- My Oxford Reading Tree Dictionary
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Maths - Year 3
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Maths - Year 5
6copiesOxford Primary Dictionary x6
- Oxford Primary Thesaurus
Songbirds Phonics: Level 5 Pack x 6
6copiesOxford Primary Thesaurus x 6
- Songbirds Phonics: More Level 3 Pack x 6
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum Maths Practice Book for Year 5
- My Reading Library: Fables
The Life I'm In
Things You Never Knew About Dinosaurs
- Scholastic English Skills: Spelling and Vocabulary Workbook (Year 1)
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Seal at the Wheel
- Alpacas with Maracas
- Scholastic Classics: Stories from Around the World