Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.25 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Explore words with Biff, Chip and Kipper. An exciting new dictionary full of discovery and delight. Are you reading the Oxford Reading Tree stories? Do you ever wonder what some of the words in them mean? This expert-made dictionary explains more than 600 handy words and phrases from the best-loved stories. It also has lovely colour pictures and easy examples to make things really clear.
- A vibrant new A-Z dictionary to inspire little readers
- Over 600 words and phrases defined in easy language
- Bright text design full of engaging colour artwork
- Example sentences from Oxford Reading Tree stories
- Includes word classes, plurals and pronunciation help
- Introduction and end section with more to discover
This product has not been reviewed yet.