Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Piranhas Don't Eat Bananas
Buy this and your school gets €2.19 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Does your mum always tell you to eat your fruit and veg? If you were a piranha, she wouldn’t say that. If you know anything about these hungry little fish, you’ll know that they love eating – nope, we can’t tell you. It’s too scary. But there’s ONE piranha who has a different idea of what he’d like for dinner. Brian loves bananas! Yum! (And melons, apples, peas and plums.) Trouble is, his friends aren’t happy about his fondness for fruit. I mean, what would YOU rather eat? Bananas – or feet?
- A cheeky picture book with a healthy eating message
- By the author of Pig the Pug and Thelma the Unicorn
- Rhyme and laugh with these not-too-scary piranhas
- Encourages children to try out new kinds of foods
February 2nd, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 24 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.