Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What should you do when you’re on a gallant quest to save a castle from a scary dragon – but suddenly you really, really need to pee? That’s exactly the problem that Prince Freddie faces as he gallops through the forest in this story! But there are scary ogres, damsels in distress and a massive queue for the only toilet. Uh-oh: how much longer can our hero wait? When the dragon blocks his path and sets fire to the castle, it’s all too much. Freddie HAS to pee. Can he save the day at the same time?
- A hilarious tale of derring-do and needing the loo!
- Reassuring, witty look at a common kids’ dilemma
- Really funny and unusual pictures by Chris Mould
- Fabulous text by the popular author of Dog in Boots
June 1st, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.