Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Collins Primary Atlas
Buy this and your school gets €2.50 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
So – you know the basics of maps and how to find places on them. But what next? What else can you do with maps? The answer is LOTS! For example, landscape maps show you what the physical environment of a place looks like. (Think rivers, hills and landmarks.) Political maps show you where the boundaries of different countries are. Maps also use scale, grid references, compass points, keys and symbols to give you useful information. Find out how maps do all these things (and more) in this colourful atlas, which includes each country’s national flag!
- A bright atlas that supports the KS2 geography curriculum
- Coloured political maps of the world with national flags
- Continental relief maps which highlight physical features
- Teaches map reading concepts such as scale and symbols
This product has not been reviewed yet.