Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €2.18 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
In the dining halls of long ago, when dinosaurs sat down to dine, how did the prehistoric dinner-ladies keep them all in line? If you want to know – or if you like to chuckle – get your mitts on these super-silly poems! What’s the real reason the dinosaurs died out? What will happen when Class 2M meet a lion? And why is a poem like a hamster? The answers to all these daft questions are inside…
- A witty collection of poems by rising star John Dougherty
- Illustrated comic verses about school, family and poetry
- John is the author of the Stinkbomb and Ketchup Face books
- His other books include the acclaimed Zeus on the Loose
This product has not been reviewed yet.