Please Mrs Butler
Buy this and your school gets €1.64 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Never-ending projects. Reading tests. Quarrels and making up. Excuses. Picking teams. Playtime. ‘Please, Sir, it isn’t fair.’ All the familiar happenings of classroom life are brought to life in this classic favourite, voted the most important children’s poetry book of the 20th century in a Books for Keeps poll.
- Allan Ahlberg’s classic book of comical school rhymes
- Captures all the familiar events and sayings of school life
- A hilarious treat that has captivated generations of readers
- One to delight children and spark vivid memories in grown-ups!
“Hilarious and poignant verses about primary school life. A real winner.” Guardian
“Clever, funny and nostalgic, the collection is a delight.” Sunday Times
3888 in Schools Catalogue 2023–24
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Stars With Flaming Tails
- Can Bears Ski?
- Funky Chickens
- Zim Zam Zoom!
- The Book of Not Entirely Useful Advice
Heard It in the Playground
- On Sudden Hill
Not Now, Bernard
- Aru Shah and the End of Time
The Midnight Fox
- Amulet: Amulet Box set 1-8 Graphix
Barrington Stoke 4u2read: Contact
- Danny Chung Does Not Do Maths
- Stretched Thin (Ms Marvel graphic novel 1)
- The Accidental Prime Minister
Room on the Broom
- Scholastic Classics: The Secret Garden
5booksThe Five Realms
Poems to Perform
What the Ladybird Heard
- I Don't Like Poetry
- Counting on Katherine
Crazy Mayonnaisy Mum
- Bright Bursts of Colour
- The Super Miraculous Journey of Freddie Yates
- Day in the Life of a Caveman, a Queen and Everything In Between
- Ninja Kid: Flying Ninja!