Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €0.88 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
When Santa got stuck up the chimney, he never dreamed that Winnie and Wilbur would help him out in a magical rescue… It’s Christmas Eve. Hurray! Winnie and Wilbur have written to Santa, and now they’ve gone to bed. Until – CRASH! BANG! HELP! What’s that? Santa is stuck in the chimney! No worries: Winnie knows just how to magic him out! But now Santa is running late. Winnie and Wilbur must help him deliver his presents all over the world. But although riding in a sleigh is great, they’re terrible at sneaking into houses. (Listen out for them!) Maybe a little magic spell could help…?
- A hilarious Christmas delight from this magical series
- Funny festive adventure with a perfect happy ending
- Korky Paul’s exuberant art is full of snowy wonder
- The first book in this series won a Red House Award
This product has not been reviewed yet.