Read & Respond: The Wind in the Willows
Buy this and your school gets €3.90 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Get the most out of best-loved children’s books with our bestselling Read & Respond series – the perfect way to explore favourite stories in your classroom. This resource book brings you a wealth of inspiring activities, discussion ideas and guided reading notes based on The Wind in the Willows.
- Stimulating content mapped to curriculum objectives
- Grammar, punctuation and spelling section for Key Stage 2
- Shared reading section including non-fiction extracts
- Time-saving lesson plans, activities and assessments
- Huge variety of speaking, listening and creative activities
Read & Respond helps you build a whole-school literacy programme based on timeless children’s stories, chosen to inspire reading for pleasure. Fun-filled activities help children to fully engage with each story, encouraging a love of reading and building a range of skills.
This book contains photocopiable activities, guided reading notes, speaking and listening activities, writing projects and creative ideas – all from a bestselling, tried-and-trusted series.
Please note: this book does not include digital content.
“The resources are wonderful. I like the fact that it has a mix of fiction and non-fiction activities … and how material can link to other areas of the curriculum, not just literacy.” Miss North, teacher
“Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.” Michael Morpurgo
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Read & Respond: A Christmas Carol
- Read & Respond: Poppy Field
- Read & Respond: Artemis Fowl
- Read & Respond: The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents
- Read & Respond: Carrie's War
- Read & Respond: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- Read & Respond: Skellig
- Read & Respond: The Wolf Wilder
- Read & Respond: Black Beauty
- Read & Respond: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Read & Respond: The Jungle Book
- Read & Respond: Goodnight Mister Tom
- Read & Respond: Varjak Paw
- Read & Respond: Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
- Read & Respond: The Secret Garden
- Read & Respond: The Goldfish Boy
Read & Respond: Windrush Child
SAVE Promo available
- Read & Respond: George's Marvellous Medicine
- Read & Respond: Holes
- Read & Respond: The Iron Man
- Read & Respond: Wonder