The Marvellous Land of Snergs
Buy this and your school gets €1.50 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A brand new, funny and quirky story based on E.A. Wyke-Smith’s classic, the inspiration for J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Hobbit, featuring wonderful illustrations from Melissa Castrill n. At the Sunny Bay Home for Superfluous and Accidentally Parentless Children, Pip and Flora are in trouble. Running away with their dog they discover the Marvellous Land of Snergs, a magical world of cinnamon bears and scrumptious feasts – but also one of vegan ogres, disgraced jesters and dastardly Kelps, with a villain dressed entirely in purple … Soon their only friend is forgetful but lovable snerg, Gorbo. He will lead them home – if they can decide where home really is and if Gorbo can remember how to get there.
745 in Setanta SCB July 2021
November 5th, 2020
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Why Do We Remember? Neil Armstrong and the Moon Landings
Acorn: Dragon Gets By
- Horrible Histories: Ruthless Romans (Classic Edition)
- Barrington Stoke Fiction: D-Day Dog
Diary of a Wimpy Kid #7: The Third Wheel
- Usborne Beginners: The Solar System
The Fastest Boy in the World
Mad About Dinosaurs!
- Fighting Fantasy: Return to Firetop Mountain
Man on the Moon
- Dork Diaries #5: Dear Dork
Horrible Histories: Horrible History of the World
- The Elsewhere Emporium
Don't Call Me Grumpycorn
- The Koala Who Could
- The Adventures of Harry Stevenson #2: Guinea Pig Superstar!
- Rebel Dogs! Heroic Tales of Trusty Hounds
- A Poem for Every Day of the Year
Tom Gates #6: Extra Special Treats (not)
- Queens: 3,000 Years of the Most Incredible Women in History
- A Superhero Like You
- Look Up!
- Questions & Answers About Dinosaurs
- The Naughtiest Unicorn on a School Trip
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Book?
Britain's Biggest Star ... Is Dad?
The Day the Crayons Came Home