Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €6.10 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
What happens when two legends of children’s fiction team up in a pack of funny books? Farting goldfish. Burping contests. Brainy bees. Does that sound daft enough for you? On every page of these tales, your ribs will be tickled by legendary laughter hero Michael Rosen, the guy who perfected nonsense verse. But that’s not all: the pictures are really ridiculous too! This goes beyond reading for pleasure: it’s reading for total hilarity. Forget sense – it’s mostly nonsense, but your sense of humour will love it!
- Four funny favourites by a superstar dream team
- Perfect for young readers who love a good laugh
- A great way to motivate and enthuse kids to read
- Michael Rosen is a former Children’s Laureate
- He is best-known for We’re Going on a Bear Hunt
- Tony Ross is a world-famous children’s illustrator
- He did pictures for Horrid Henry and Dr Xargle
March 1st, 2018
This product has not been reviewed yet.