A Life Story: Alan Turing
Buy this and your school gets €1.26 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Alan Turing: code-breaker, mathematician, father of modern computing.
Award-winning children’s author, Joanna Nadin, explores the extraordinary life of code-cracking genius, Alan Turing.
A Life Story: This gripping series throws the reader directly into the lives of modern society’s most influential figures. With striking black-and-white illustration along with timelines and never-heard-before facts.
Also in the series:
- Katherine Johnson: A Life Story
- Stephen Hawking: A Life Story
- Rosalind Franklin: A Life Story
January 2nd, 2020
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- My Best Friend: My Best Friend the Evacuee
4booksMichael Rosen and Tony Ross Pack
- A Life Story: Katherine Johnson
- Voices #4: Empire's End - A Roman Story
- Planet Omar #1: Planet Omar: Accidental Trouble Magnet
- The Runaways
- Amari and the Night Brothers
The Underland Chronicles #1: Gregor the Overlander
The Song from Somewhere Else
- Extraordinary Life of Mahatma Gandhi
- A Life Story: David Attenborough
Voices #5: Windrush Child
- Dragon Mountain
- A Life Story: Serena Williams
- The Lion Above the Door
- Where's the Magical Unicorn Poop?
- A Life Story: Stephen Hawking
We're Going to Find the Monster!
- Get Ahead in Computing: Webpage Design
- Rebel Voices: The Rise of Votes for Women
My Evil Twin is a Supervillain
- History VIP: Emmeline Pankhurst
- Dream Big: Heroes Who Dared to Be Bold (100 people - 100 ways to change the world)
- The King is Dead
- Flamingo Celeste is Not Like the Rest (PB)
- Killer Creatures
The Boy Who Met a Whale